XXXTentacion Threatens to Sue Migos Over Alleged Attack ? (Article)

After an alleged assault from Migos on XXXTENTACION in Los Angeles Monday (November 13), the “Look At Me!” rapper is still highly upset over what took place.

As always, XXX hit up social media to air out his alleged attackers, but clarified it wasn’t actually the three group members who jumped him. He says it was their crew and is now threatening to sue the superstar Atlanta trio.


Check out Jazz Muxic new single HERE

“Just so y’all know, them pussy niggas ain’t touch me,” X said. “Pussy-ass Quavo, pussy-ass Offset and pussy-ass Liftoff ain’t do shit. They sent they other niggas and they little entourage … If y’all niggas think I’m not going to take y’all’s money, y’all stupid as fuck. Y’all fuck niggas getting sued. I ain’t going to go to the police, but I’m finna sue the fuck out y’all boys. I’m finna get all that QC [Quality Control] label money.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog